Any investors for my brilliant independent video idea??
So how hilarious would it be to walk up to random strangers (and by strangers I am referring to women ((and by women I more specifically mean white girls to avoid hate crime)) with a video camera, 2 good looking dudes...and a contract.
So after getting the girl excited that she's going to be on the newest most popular video (like girls gone wild) you ask her to sign the contract that waives her right to sue or anything...then after the contract is signed, you hand the contract to the camera man...and...
SLAP THE BITCH!
then film her reaction while we run and laugh! BWHAHA and I am quite positive seeing hundreds of girls different reactions to getting slapped by a stranger would make quite the entertaining and priceless video everyone would like to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment